I care deeply about my clients and am honored by their trust in me. I approach each therapeutic session ever mindful that we are all on our own unique journey towards realizing our full potential. I learn a great deal from each of you.
My clients tell me I am warm, gentle, compassionate, relational, spiritual, practical, and most of all, nonjudgmental. I have studied a wide variety of formal psychological, energetic, spiritual, mindfulness and body-based therapies, and most recently, nondual inquiry methods. They all inform my work.
I could not assist you on your journey of healing, integration, and wholeness, if I was not on a similar journey of my own. We are all travelers on the path together. The challenges I have experienced have helped me to become more balanced, resilient, compassionate, and empathetic.
My Professional Credentials Include:
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MA) Southwestern College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Master of Education (MEd) University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Licensed Professional Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LPCC) in New Mexico
- Trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) using an attachment and body-based style
- Post graduate work in Depth and Transpersonal Psychology
- Over 25 years’ experience in the helping professions (as a psychotherapist, certified yoga teacher and yoga therapist, subtle energy bodyworker, and certified massage therapist)
Let's Get Started
If you sense that working with me might help, I invite you to call or email me directly. I look forward to talking with you!