I approach each therapeutic session ever mindful that we are all on our own unique journey towards realizing our full potential. I am honored by my clients trust in me and care deeply about each of you.
My clients tell me I am practical, relational, spiritual, gentle, and most of the time, nonjudgmental! I have studied embodied nonduality and nondual inquiry methods as well as formal psychological, energetic, spiritual, mindfulness and body-based therapies. They all inform my work.
I could not assist you on your journey of integration, wholeness and healing if I was not on a similar journey of my own. The challenges I have experienced have helped me to become more resilient, empathetic, balanced and compassionate.
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MA) Southwestern College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Master of Education (MEd) University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Licensed Professional Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LPCC) in New Mexico
- Fully Certified Senior Realization Process Teacher, Realization Process Trauma Repair Therapist, and Stillness Moving Teacher
- Trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) using an attachment and body-based style
- Post graduate work in Depth and Transpersonal Psychology
- Over 20 plus years’ experience in the helping professions (as a counselor and psychotherapist, certified yoga teacher and yoga therapist, subtle energy bodyworker and certified massage therapist)
Let's Get Started
If you sense that working with me might help, I invite you to contact me directly. I look forward to hearing from you!