Counseling can be an opportunity to receive support and experience growth during the challenging times in life. Many issues can prompt us to make the initial call, such as:
- Challenging life transitions
- Navigating an upcoming change
- A significant loss or health issue
- A difficult partner or stressful job
- Lack of self-confidence or indecision
- Old resentments that resurface
Holistic and Integrative
I have a holistic, integrative style, blending a variety of therapeutic approaches with personal and spiritual development. I combine different therapeutic tools in a unifying way to fit the unique needs of each client. We will be looking at you as a whole person -- focusing on the relationship between your mind, body, emotions, and spirit -- to understand and address your whole self, so that all aspects of yourself work together in a harmonious and integrated way.
Areas of Specialization
- Anxiety and Depression
- Body Mind Integration
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Spiritual Mentoring and Support
- For those who reside in New Mexico where I am a licensed professional clinical mental health counselor, I am a participating provider with Presbyterian, Molina, and True Health New Mexico.
- I am out of network with all other insurance providers. Please contact your insurance company directly to find out about any out-of-network coverage provided by your policy.
- Sessions with clients who reside in other states fall outside of the scope of my licensure, which precludes submitting to insurance.
Let's Get Started
If you sense that working with me might help, I invite you to contact me to request a session.